* Every letter I receive from Mr. Sir who is at basic training makes my heart soar. No matter how short.
* A shooting star that I saw a few nights ago reminded me that my evening lined up just perfectly to give me the chance to see it. Everything happens for a reason.
* At work tonight a very elderly resident told me "Thank you so much, You don't know what this means to me." It was the only thing she said during my entire 8 hour shift. Reminded me that every act I do, no matter how small can be appreciated. It also reminded me that life is short. Be kind. The things that you say can touch a person to the very soul.
* Chocolate chip cookie dough. In a waffle iron. Enough said.
* I bought hazelnut coffee creamer for the first time in a long time. I forget how much I love that stuff and how much more I enjoy coffee with it.
* Bubble baths are enjoyed by all. Especially tired one year old's.
Live and Love!