Thursday, August 8, 2013

Suffering From Mushy Brain

My brain is mush. Soggy. Everything is all fuzzy.

I am in the midst of getting my property and casualty insurance producer license. I am really excited that I got a job working for an insurance agent. So this week I am taking 40 hours worth of classes to prepare for my test next week. Talk about a crash course in insurance. I am learning an insane amount of material. I should be studying right now too, but like I said. I suffer from soggy brain and not even a caribou coffee is healing me.

I am staying with a friend all week to take the course. It is the longest I have been away from James since he was born. It was going to be 5 days but Mr sir surprised me last night and brought him for a visit and a little midweek pick-me-up. He surprised me and meet me and my sister for pizza. It worked very well and was much needed visit with Mr sir, James and my sister. (Have I mentioned how much I love him?) I miss them both but this week is for learning and I retain better when I'm not distracted by a cute baby.

I think I am getting a cold too. It started with allergies but now I have that weird feeling in my nose and throat. Yes, I have been taking my vitamins. I think it is just the craziness of my insane life catching up with me. I can't wait until I can get both feet back on the ground.

Alright, I took my break. Time to go attempt to retain some more information.
Live and love.


No comments:

Post a Comment