Monday, February 24, 2014

Meal Planning Monday, less structured

I missed a few meal planning Monday's. With my new job I haven't been paying much attention to it. I cook when I'm hungry with what is in the cabinet and when I am at work they feed me. How nice is that! Anyways, I still want to kind of meal plan because it keeps me focused to use what is in the cupboard just not by the day.

Meals that we plan to eat this week:
-Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches (we are on a philly cheese steak kick, at least once a week)
-Waffles with applesauce (another kick)
-Cornbread Casserole (I should blog this one, this recipe is amazing)
- Hamburgers with a/or on a salad
- Cookies........mnmm or some other dessert
-Leftovers of course
-And a fend for yourself night, whatever is in the cupboard or fridge.......



So good.

Live and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment