Monday, October 27, 2014

A little Air Force update and A Photo A day 365: Day 43

Well, Mr. Sir is officially in Europe, we are stationed in Europe for the next 3 years!

Due to some passport issues (and me not knowing what was going on) I am staying here in the states for another month. But that just means that I can putz, pack, and purge some more before the big move. Also, it means that Mr. Sir can get everything all ready for us when we get there. Am I excited? That would be a big YES! It is getting closer!

Tonight was the first night in a long time that I had a convenience meal. I ordered pizza from the local gas station, and acted all American by driving the 3 blocks away to go pick it up and then promptly eating the whole thing minus the one slice James ate. It was totally worth it.

Day 43
Live and Love

1 comment: