Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Conclusion of Silence

Well, my silence week is over. My conclusion : Silence is nice. Computers are handy.

I did better than I thought that I was going to. I only allowed myself a short amount of time each day to answer email's and check for messages on Facebook. It also got a little tricky because Mr.Sir got a new iphone and boy is that a neat toy *ahem* I mean phone *ahem* ipod? .......computer????

Overall it was a nice week, with lots of work being done. Lots of time spent with Mr.Sir. We went hiking, fishing, and swimming. Some house cleaning, I couldn't figure out what was making my house reek. Turns out that it was a bad egg, sigh, what a mess to clean up. I also did some book reading, knitting, and crocheting. I spent time visiting during sewing day for our Quilt Guild.

It did become a little easier because my brand new laptop won't charge for some reason, so I was down a computer until I get it fixed. I will admit that I like doing handwork while watching marathons/movies on Netflix.

I also decided that it is okay to have a little bit of downtime in front of the computer. You don't need a massive amount of it, that is not healthy but using it as a tool for communication and entertainment. That is acceptable.

So really... honestly.. I didn't learn a darn thing. Except what a bad egg smells like.
 Oh well, Live and Love.



No comments:

Post a Comment