Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Zoo animals that criticize my Hoo-Ha

When James was born we got some zoo animal suction stickies for the bottom of the bathtub. I intended to just use them as toys, until we moved into an apartment with an extremely slick bathtub. After nearly doing the splitz a few times, and having Mr. Sir very nearly take a chunk of his skull out  I installed them into the bathtub.

Well, as I was showering one day I looked down and the first thing I encountered was this...
 I can just hear the hippo saying, "Oh, dear!" Of course, after that I see this, the jaw dropping giraffe....
and the surprised panda bear....
and then the appalled monkey...
oh, can't forget the shocked cat...
Sorry about the sideways pictures, blogspot keeps turning them.

These zoo animals are just GREAT for my self-esteem as they criticize my hoo-ha every time I shower.

Oh, well, it's a good thing their opinion doesn't matter. *wink*
Live and Love



No comments:

Post a Comment