Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Cheese Potato Egg Breakfast Pie

One morning I had a lonely pie crust sitting in my freezer. I thought to myself "This must be used!!" (Mostly because we had 3/4 of a cow to go into our chest freezer in meat form. But also because I was really hungry. ) So I dug through my fridge and freezer and came up with Cheese Potato Egg Breakfast Pie. It consisted of

1/2 a bag of Bob Evans Breakfast Potatoes
3 Eggs
a handful  of frozen cauliflower
1/4 cup cheddar cheese
1/4 cup of velveeta stye melty cheese
a couple of spoonfuls of cream cheese
salt
pepper
herbs of choice

mix the eggs, cauliflower, salt, pepper, and herbs. Put potatoes in pie crust, pour egg mix over potatoes, cover with cheese and throw the slabs of cream cheese on top. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until eggs are done. Yum. I usually just cook by eye and handfuls so do what works best for you.



Live and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment