Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Enjoy the Bright Side

I am ever the optimist. Always have tried to be too. I feel that life is just so much better and happier if you can keep a smile on your face and always see the bright side of any situation.

Tail light is broken? Oh, well I was in too much of a rush anyways, look at the beautiful day!

Find out you are allergic to dust mites which are anywhere and everywhere? Now I know what the allergy is so I can attempt to control the breakouts a little better.

Find out that your life has been completely uprooted and you are moving to a different state, finding somewhere to live, and jobs for two people in a very short amount of time? Well, it is time for a new chapter anyways. Some change is always welcome. And we are just too far away from family at the moment.

All of the above have happened to me lately. Right now the best thing that I can do is stay positive and know that He has a plan for me. Why bum around in a sour mood if just a little bit of effort on my part can make everything go that much smoother. I am not just going to sit around and pout. I will do my research, take my time, and try figure out the best course of action.

I have a challenge for you. Next time something goes horribly wrong. Just pause, breathe and try to find the bright side. I promise you, it is there.


Live and Love

1 comment: