Alrighty then, seeing as it is September and for the first time in about 14 years I am not starting school of some type I did a little research, Read this little article about happiness and smoking (and by no means am I telling people to smoke!!! I find it disgusting.) But it will give you just a little bit of insight. (Click the purple letters to get to the article)
And now here are a list of things that I love (these are in no particular order)
- My Husband
- Sitting by the window on a warm breezy day reading a book.
- Thunderstorms with lots of lightning and thunder
- Cooking and Baking
- After you play guitar for a few days and your fingers get all callused up, so that you can play for a longer period of time without your finger tips feeling raw.
- "I Love Lucy" and "MASH" talk about good ole comedy to brighten up your day
- Soda - There is nothing like living on a budget that makes you not want to waste money on soda, but on the occasion that you buy a treat, half a sprite mixed up with some fruit juice. Oh so good.
- Living on a budget- it makes me take joy in the simple things, like patching up an old quilt. And knowing that in about 5 years all of our college loans will be paid off and we will be able to save for better things. It also makes me feel savvy and smart when we get to the end of a month, and everything balanced out. Ok, so maybe thats not EVERY month but things happen.
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetables- thanks to my mother-in-law we have an abundance of veggies and apples that are just super super delicious, also some are packed away in the freezer so that we know in the winter, just gotta pull out a baggie of green beans for some deliciousness.
- Writing Letters
- The Library
- When my kitty Luna gets all cuddly (Usually because its 5:05 p.m. and she wants her supper, she gets fed at 5, and knows it!)
- Listening to the radio- I get more done, than if I had a movie or the television on and who would argue with some good music
- Going for long walks with my ipod, or without my ipod. Just walks in general are good.
- Starting a new project
- Finishing a project
- My Family
- Playing guitar with my husband
- Being able to not go onto Facebook for a few days, and not realizing it until I look at my last status. Facebook is too much of a time waster.
And that would be about it for now, sure there are lots more things that I love, but I don't want my list to get ridiculous.
~Live and Love~