Monday, January 13, 2014

Meal Plan week 2

This will be a short, to the point, post. My day is kinda all shambly, and I don't like it. So I will post my meal plan, drink my tea, and stare at this screen called the television where I can just zone out.

Monday: Leftover yellow lentil soup from last week
Tuesday: Black bean taco's with green peas on homeade flat bread
Wednesday: Hamburger and Rice casserole
Thursday: Tomato Soup and cheesy biscuits
Friday: Mac'n cheese with tuna
Saturday: Leftovers, or fend for yourself night
Sunday: Mr. Sir cooks up something tasty

This week I bought 18.89 dollars worth of food, herbs and spices at the Natural Food Coop. We eat a lot of oatmeal. The corn meal happened to be on sale. I was out of a few spices. The herbs make yummy tea's which we drink instead of soda.

Oatmeal: 4.36 lb = 6.93
Corn Meal: 1.35lb = 1.07

Herbs/Spices
Caraway seed .12 lb =2.04...... for rye bread
Cinnamon .26lb=2.60
Fennel seed .06lb=.96..... for the homemade Mothers Milk Tea
Lemon balm .02lb=.43.... new tea flavor
Lemongrass .03lb = .53....new tea flavor
Milk thistle .07lb= 1.61...... for my homemade Mothers Milk Tea
Onion powder .19lb=2.72

Tomorrow will be a diaper making day. We will see what I can create.
That is all.
Live and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment