Monday, June 18, 2012

Painting Spirals

One day a couple of months ago I got into a painting mood. It was one of those days where all I wanted was to sit down and mix colors. It was a blast! I also needed something to spruce up the walls in my sewing room. I think that this spiral collage does the trick. The print and random pages are ripped/cut out of my Better Homes and Gardens magazine.



I am painting again today. Right now I  am waiting for the background to dry, I love this color. It is kind of a sage green. It is going to hang in the bathroom and brighten it up a bit. Not quite sure what I am going to put onto the green canvas but that is the glory of art, it doesn't matter as long as what you feel gets down onto the canvas/paper/fabric/or whatever you are doing then your job is done.
Live and Love



No comments:

Post a Comment